Lucy & Seb
“Wow. Our best decision and choice was our photographer.
Looking back through the photos we laughed and cried at every moment captured. Our photos tell the story of the day beautifully. Not only were the photos perfect, our whole experience with Emma really added excitement and happiness to our wedding day and planning experience, the whole way through she somehow managed to make us feel like we were her only wedding. We felt so special. We have had so many comments tell us 'the photographer was fantastic'”
I like to keep things simple but I don't offer a "one size fits all" as everyone and every wedding is different.
With standard all of my packages include the below;
- Me, a photography graduate whose been photographing weddings and building my business for 4 years now.
- I’m fully insured and have all the ticked boxes of paperwork required - I also have a plan set in place in case of an emergency situation where I can’t attend your wedding (it’s not happened and unlikely to, but it’s good to be prepared)
- An initial video call to touch base and chat about your plans and answer any questions you have
- Knowledge of wedding timelines, I’m happy to share advice, tips and anything I’ve picked up on the way whilst photographing weddings
- Travel throughout the UK *accommodation may be required if over 2 hours from NG10
- A password protected online gallery of your edited images where you can share with friends and family, download and order prints from my recommended supplier for ease
- A final questionnaire and follow up call to go over finer details
- And by no means least, a friendly face that is there and excited to document your day.
Coverage for up to 5 hours for any part of the day
Up to 9 hours coverage
I'd suggest 2 hours prior to the ceremony for preparations and up until half an hour after the first dance
12 hours coverage
A pre-shoot (within an hour of NG10)
A 30 page album with your selected favourite images
£2,250 (saving £500)
For my Fern & Bramble packages you can add on:
A pre-shoot within 30miles of NG10
Extra hours at £175p/h
A 30 page album for £500
A second photographer can be added to any package for an additional £300
All weddings are different, if you have anything that doesn't quite match anything i'm offering, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
What happens neXT…
Once you've decided that you'd like to go ahead with myself as your photographer (thankyou!) I'll send across an online brief booking form and contract outlining T&C's where a signature is required.
An invoice with a payment schedule for your chosen package will be sent. This will outline the due date of the final payment (due 4 weeks prior to the wedding date) The booking fee of £500 will be due to confirm your booking.
Once the contract, booking form and deposit is received, your date is secure in my diary. If you have gone with Fern & Bramble packages, we won't need to touch base until about 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding day and a questionnaire will be sent out to go over finer details. Follow me on instagram here for any upto date antics!
If you have gone with my Elder package - once your booking is confirmed, we will get a pre-shoot organised for a location within an hour of NG10 which will give us chance to meet and get to know each other better. After the wedding, you will be able to mark 30 of your favourite images on the gallery where I'll create your album!
We don't feel comfortable in front of the camera, does this matter?
No, of course not! My approach is very natural and I strive to capture the relaxed atmosphere of the day. Your couple photos will be relaxed, I'll give you some gentle guidance to get the most out of the time we have together.
We really like you and your style but we're not local - do you travel across the UK?
I do travel across the UK yes: for venues over 2 hours drive away I do require accommodation for the night before and the night of the wedding. I also do photograph weddings abroad, please get in touch for a bespoke package.
Are you insured?
Yes, I have public liability and professional indemnity, all my equipment is also fully insured.
Do you do any group photographs?
If you'd like some more 'formal' group photos, I do offer them but suggest keeping them between 6-8 groups as it can sometimes be a logistical nightmare. I keep these quick and light and then you can get back to socialising, eating, drinking and having fun!